At Great Gulf, we invite you to live greatly. For over 40 years, this guiding principle has helped us exceed customer expectations while embodying the spirit of innovation with each of our 50,000 plus homes.
Senior Data Analyst
Director, HiRise Systems & Processes
Great Builders Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Data Analyst Role who will be reporting to the Director, HiRise Systems & Processes.
What do we offer?
- Group benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, LTD)
- Group RSP Plan (after 1 year of employment)
- Performance Incentive program based on corporate and personal performance; annual salary reviews.
- Participates in analyzing, evaluating and developing reporting requirements for various business units across the enterprise.
- Develops reports and reporting structures using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, Crystal reports and advanced MS Excel reporting tools.
- Performs quality assurance testing for all deliverables.
- Provides support, advice and training to end-users.
- Communicates reporting changes, enhancements, and modifications through written documentation to management and other team members.
- Extensive experience with report writing and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/ mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
- Extensive experience with reporting tools, software, and other applications, including Microsoft Windows Server, SSRS/SSIS and SQL Server.
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming SQL scripting, database stored triggers, procedures, functions, and views.
- Ability to create, organize, and use data stores, indexes, and queries to retrieve required data
- Seasoned knowledge of tuning and optimization techniques including optimization of stored procedures, triggers, tables and indices.
- Advanced MS Excel experience, including pivot tables, graphs/charts, tables/matrices, and complex functions.
- Knowledge of the operation and analysis of SQL relational database software and standards, data retrieval methodologies, importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
- Knowledge of building dashboards, scorecards, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills are needed with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years proficiency with report development in MS SQL Reporting Services using SSRS 2012/2016 (SSRS).
- Minimum 2 years database design and development experience in MS SQL Server 2012/2016.
Would you be a great fit for this role? Apply below!
Please fill out the application below